Red Cross refugee support volunteer training - Wellington August 2018 intake
Red Cross refugee support volunteers work directly with new families who are resettling in New Zealand. Tasks may include helping the family enrol with schools and doctors; assisting with government departments; showing people how to use public transport; and social visits.
Training is provided by Red Cross. The training dates for the Wellington August 2018 intake are:
- Monday 25 June 3.45-5.00pm OR
- Tuesday 26 June 11.45am-1.00pm OR
- Wednesday 27 June 3.45-5pm
- Wednesdays 6.00-8.30pm - July 4, 11, 18, 25 and August 1 AND
- Saturday 4 August 10.00am-4.00pm AND
- Monday 13 August 6.00-8.30pm
Intake is from Friday 17 August.
For more information, please contact Red Cross Wellington Office 04-805-0304