Senior Social Worker
Full time role – 37.5 hours per week
We are looking for an experienced Social Worker to join our team at Catholic Social Services located in Wellington. This is a challenging and rewarding position. In this position you will have the chance to play a key role in the development of Catholic Social Services and contribute to a dynamic team.
The job involves working alongside individuals and families, ensuring they have access to all the supports they need for successful outcomes in their lives. In this role you will work with children, young people, couples and families. You will have a passion for people and a commitment to their well-being.
The successful applicant will have:
- A proven record of applying the principles of Te Tiriti O Waitangi and the implementation of Mātauranga Maori and Te Ao Maori in all aspects of Social Work practice.
- An understanding of bi-cultural and multi-cultural environments, able to deliver culturally competent services.
- Preferably a minimum of four years post-graduate experience working as a social worker with well-developed case management skills
- Strong administration and documentation skills
- Experience working with issues of family harm, and protection of children
- Excellent communication and well-developed interpersonal skills
- Experience working collaboratively in the community and with agencies across the social service sector
- Current registration as a social worker and have completed a tertiary qualification in social work
- Covid-19 Vaccination Passport
For a copy of the job description, application form and/or additional information please email email@example.com or phone 04 385 8642
Applications close at 3pm, Friday 11th February 2022
Please email your CV, including three clinical referees, completed application form, and your covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org