Social Worker (Senior)
We are looking for an experienced Social Worker to lead our team at Catholic Social Services located in Wellington.
This is a challenging and rewarding leadership position. In this position you will have the chance to play a key role in the development of Catholic Social Services.
The job involves working alongside individuals and families, ensuring they have access to all the supports they need for successful outcomes in their lives.
In this role you will work with children, young people, couples and families. You must have a passion for people and their well-being.
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience or a desire to expand their current skills and knowledge into a leadership role
- A minimum of four years post-graduate experience working as a social worker
- Well-developed case management skills
- Strong administration and documentation skills
- Experience working with issues of family violence, and protection of children
- Excellent communication and well-developed interpersonal skills
- An understanding of bi-cultural and multi-cultural environments, able to deliver culturally competent services
- A current registration as a social worker and have completed a tertiary qualification in social work
- Hold a full drivers licence
For a copy of the job description or additional information please email email@example.com or phone 04 385 8642
Applications close at 3pm on Wednesday 1st May 2019.
Please email your CV, including three clinical referees, and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org